AXE CLUB is available for group bookings, 7 days a week. We offer three sessions every day: 11am, 3pm and 7pm. If, however, you’re group requires start times outside of these session times, contact us and we’ll see what we can work out for you.
Each event with AXE Club will include approximately 2 to 3 hours of axe throwing with your group. Our AXEperts will briefly go through our safety induction, provide axe throwing coaching, you’ll have some practice throws and then your group will play a couple of games through to an elimination round, where a winner is crowned. It’s pretty straight forward and super addictive!
Just some general FYIs before you book with us. Visit our FAQs if you’d
like more details, or call us, we’re here to help!
- The cost is $45 per person, with minimum group size of 10 and maximum group size of 45
- Game duration is dependant on group size, but ranges between 2 to 3 hours
- Every player must sign a waiver prior to axe throwing at our facility
- All players must be 18 years and over
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory, no thongs.
- We permit you to bring your own food and alcohol (see FAQs). It’s a casual drink though so don’t come drunk, or expect to get drunk, or you’ll be asked to leave
- We require a 20% deposit to confirm the reservation
- All payments are via credit card only
- Deposits are fully refundable 2 weeks prior to your reservation. Cancel within 2 weeks and you’ll lose your deposit